New software – Updated the software operating the machine. This has allowed us to new Low flow function, the stand-by mode and the warm-up optimization.
LCC – LELIT Control Center V3
In Bianca PL162T-EU V3 LCC new functions have been included a number of settings upgrade in machine:
- The temperature of the coffee dispensed.
- The temperature of the steam dispensed.
- Steam boiler enabling/disabling.
- Selection of the temperature unit measure.
- Programmable pre-infusion times.
- Programmable low flow times.
- Sleepy mode enabling/disabling.
- Partial and total doses counter.
- Chronometer of the coffee dispensing.
Stand-by mode After 30 minutes of inactivity, the machine will go automatically in stand-by mode. The ON/OFF light blinks.
Low flow START which refers to the time slot from zero till what the user sets.
Low flow FINAL which refers to the time slot from what the user sets till the end of coffee brewing.
Brew temp off set This value either increases or decreases the coffee boiler temperature during coffee brewing, changing the temperature of the water coming out of the grouphead.
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1.5 L stainless steel steam boiler / E61 group with paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure / I/O back-lit stainless steel switch / Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58mm filterholder with wood handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler only
- Programmable Stand-by function
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack.
- Water tank: 2.5 L
- Rotative pump motor: 150W
- Dimensions WxDxH: 29 x 48.5 x 40 cm
- Coffee boiler heating element: 1400W
- Steam boiler heating element: 1400W
- Voltage: 220-240V 50-60Hz
- Weight: 26.5 kg